GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Training Room

+2
Knight
Joule
6 posters

Go down

The Divine Queer Training Room Empty The Divine Queer Training Room

Post by Joule Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 am

Underground, bellow the mansion, lays large spaces for training your hero powers, testing your fighting skills, exercising, and sparring with other heroes. The place can withstand a bomb, so you can go all out.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Divine Queer Training Room Empty Re: The Divine Queer Training Room

Post by Knight Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:04 am

"Hah!"

After being pushed back by one of the robotic training dummies, Jackie quickly retaliated and swung her blade downwards, successfully slicing through the machinery's legs. It fell over itself, and laid about the floor. With a final lunge, she drove her sword through its chest. Finished with the robot, she withdrew her energy back into her body, and her sword vanished.

It had been about and hour and a half after Jackie had woken up and decided against partaking in breakfast after passing by the kitchen and seeing so many people in one place at once. Although fighting through an empty stomach wasn't an ideal situation for her, the girl somehow managed. 

After disposing of the broken dummy, she threw on her hoodie and drank from her water bottle. She turned her direction to the entrance to the training room, hearing approaching footsteps.
Knight
Knight

http://ha1eyhoo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Jacquine was walking into the training room dressed in matching hoodie and sweatpants. She spotted Miss Knight. She recalled that neither of them had spoken when she first entered the mansion. Thinking this would be a good moment to get to know one another and hopefully bond with one another.

‘Good morning, Miss Knight, how are you? Did you finish training?’ Jacquine asked.

(I'm sorry if it's really bland. I'm not used to this)
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:19 am

Recognizing who it was, Jackie gave a small wave.

"Oh, good morning to you as well." Taking another sip of water, she nodded. "Yeah, sorry, did you come to use the facility? I just wanted to take advantage of all 'neat-o' gadgets they have here. I have to say," she pauses, glancing around the room, "GG really does deliver."

Letting a small moment of comfortable silence pass between them, she spoke up again. "Any particular device you were looking to use, or...?"

(no no it's great!! you got it!)
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:44 am

‘I was curious about the weight facilities’ Jacquine smiled striking bicep curl pose. ‘Mister GG is such a generous man but I am not too fond of the “neaty Gadgets” I am afraid’ she continued.

It felt nice that there was no uncomfortable silence between the two of them and that she could speak to Miss Knight without speaking in french. She couldn't help but smile.

‘It is important that we focus on our body’s strengths as well as our gifts, no?’ She finished.

(Thank you, I am such a big worry wart)
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Pulling the zipper on her hoodie up and down, she shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I don't really pay as much attention to my physical strength as much as I should, huh...?" She mimicked Jacquine's flexing (obviously not as impressive), a tiny smile playing on her face. "I just want to be able to hone my powers as best as I can," she sighed, propping her elbow on her knee.

"Would it be alright if I watched you train, though? You know, pick up a few pointers here and there?" She leaned her head into the palm of her hand.
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:09 am

The question took Jacquine by surprised that she instantly went red in the face and covered it with as much her hood as she could. No one has asked to see her train before, let alone ask for pointers

Y-you wish to s-see moi practice?' Jacquine responded, clearly embarrassed.

She was trying her hardest not to resort to French, remembering the fiasco with Mister Joule.

'I w-would be happy t-to accommodate you, Madame chevalier' she finally answered, peeking from under her hood.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 am

"Yoooo ladies~" Joule strutted in as if he owned the place. "And how are you this fine morning? Have you come to see the pros train?"

At that he flexed his muscles, taking his shirt off and giving them a cocky grin.
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:41 pm

'Hello, Mister Joule' Jacquine responded with a slight curtsy still slightly blishing. 'Madam Knight and I were about to tend to our physical strength, would you care to join us?'
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Joule Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 am

"Join you? Pffff-" He tried not to laugh. "As if you could keep up with me, ladies!"

Sure, he'd humour them. Why not? He didn't have anything to lose.

(Joule you are such a dick I want to punch you.)
Joule
Joule
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Apple Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:47 pm

"Hey guys!" Jane waved at the door slowly making her way in "Can I join" she smiled
nervously.
Jane Apple
Jane Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Seeing Jane enter the training room Jacquine couldn't help but cursty to her.

'But of course you can' She replied before whispering to Knight 'She is like a Valkyrie Ggoddess, no?
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:05 am

Rolling her eyes at Joule's entrance, Knight turned to greet Jane.

"Hello there. And the more the merrier, I suppose." Leaning back towards Jacquine, she whispered, "...Valkyrie? That's one way to put it."
Knight
Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Apple Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:44 pm

"Thanks" she smiles sheepishly "I have to warn you I haven't gotten much training since I've moved in so I'm a bit rusty"
Jane Apple
Jane Apple

Back to top Go down

Post by Waistcoat Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:49 pm

'I believe you will unrust in no time, Madam Valkyrie.' Jacquine replied with enthusiasm.
Waistcoat
Waistcoat

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 am

This should be easy. Kevin sat in the training room, basic blades materialising and then disappearing within a few seconds. He finally settled with a wooden sword in his grasp before staring at the dummy before him.

Both hands tightly grasped at the handle of the sword, drawing the blade over his shoulder, and taking a blind swing. Upon contact, Kevin flinched at the heavy recoil, almost slipping to the ground.

Eager to turn it into muscle memory, and finally put his secondary power to good use, he continued his weak attempts at 'swordplay'. This was another reason why he was more equipped for defence than silly offence.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtieStroke Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 pm

The door to the training room wooshed open, and Rachel strode in with her collapsed staff in hand. It'd been a while since she'd done any actual combat training- and she didn't want to get rusty. Hell, it felt like MONTHS since she stepped in here, though she new that wasn't nearly the case.

Clad in a steel gray sports bra and copper colored shorts, she lengthened out her staff with her plastic powers and used a console to bring out a few practice dummies. She cracked her neck once, and jumped onto the platform, spinning her staff around and cracking synthetic heads with her strikes. It felt good to be back in the swing of things.
ArtieStroke
ArtieStroke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down