GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Divine Queer Pool

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Divine Queer Pool Empty The Divine Queer Pool

Post by Joule Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:52 am

The Divine Queer Pool Infinity-Pool_interior_billboard

Grab a cocktail and relax at GG's infinity pool and bar.
Joule
Joule
Admin

https://divinequeerposse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Divine Queer Pool Empty Re: The Divine Queer Pool

Post by Light Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:57 pm

The Divine Queer Pool Tumblr_mhigipYsNP1s3r70co1_500
Spencer dove down to the deep end of the pool, his heavy thick paws scratching the bottom as he touched it, eyes open, a mouthful of air held between his fangs, though bubbles escaped as he pulled back up, his large tiger body swimming to the surface.  He was often in tiger form, or a dog or a bird.  He swam around, paws working the water in the evening as the sun set.  
Tonight he was a white tiger, climbing out of the pool soaking wet.  He lay on his side under an umbrella, the pool was maybe his favorite area, swimming as different animals was a great way to train.  He rolled onto his back to better dry off, tail still hanging in the water he lay by.  A feel of calm came over him as he watched the sky, blue fading to black slowly.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Evan was happy to escape the chaos of the house in favour of the fresh out doors. He had no intention of swimming but the pool was a very relaxing place to be. He let himself smile a little. He at Spencer went way back. To way before this had happened when they were both just kids in the Fringes.

He grabbed a towel from the side and went and threw it over the tiger's face. "Should have guessed you'd be here Spence." He sat down by him.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Spencer had been utterly calm, he heard the footsteps of course but didn't expect the towel. It threw his senses over the edge and a loud growl emitted from him, twisting upward and falling into the pool he'd been laying along side. He emerged in his human form, gasping, wearing the suit of course. He shook his black hair out and sighed, staying in the pool but leaning on the side. "Hey, Jerk."
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:34 pm

Evan laughed as he watched him fall into the pool and sat back smiling. "Hey Slugger." he said ruffling his hair, wiping his wet hand on the towel. "Not joining the chaos inside?"

Evan took off his boots and rolled up his trousers dipping his feet into the pool side, sighing and leaning back on his palms.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:55 pm

"It get's pretty loud." Spencer said softly, looking up at him from the pool. He leaned back so Evan had room for his legs, holding into the side loosely, floating back gently, though his collar was quite heavy and weighed him down, so he kept himself hoisted up. He grabbed Evan's knee's and looked up. "Do the other th-think I'm lame?" He frowned. "St-stutter thing? Or like, me being a-awkward?"

Spencer looked a little sad, flopping back into the pool with a small splash.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:06 pm

"Lame? Really?" Evan laughed and kicked some water at him playfully. "I think a couple of them would jump you if they could." He frowned then. "Don't let them, I mean it, keep your eyes opened."

He lay back against the tiles. "You're cute they probably already love you."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Spencer held the pool edge again instead of Evan's legs, settling between them at the side. He glanced back to the mansion, tapping his idle fingers, and then leaned up with a stretch, nuzzling his face into Evan's crotch. He pulled back instantly, too afraid another person would step out of the mansion and see them that way. His face was a little hot. "Can I sleep in your room tonight? As a tiger, of course."
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm

"Feeling home sick?" he said stroking back his hair. "We haven't done that since we were kids." Evan breathed out thoughtfully. It wasn't a no though. He sat up and pulled his legs out of the water. "Yeah...you can. You know I don't say no to you kid."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Spencer stared, wondering if he meant the crotch-nuzzled or sharing a room. "I'm not a kid." He reminded and got up out of the pool. For a trick he changed into a small hairless dog, dry of course, then changed back. "Easier than towel-drying." He grinned, his stutter much, much less with just Evan around.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Evan slung an arm around him. "Well you know, you are to me." he yawned and then got up stretching. He reached out a hand for Spencer smirking. "C'mon kiddo it's nap time." the sun had pretty much set by now and the pool side lights had come on.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 am

Spencer didn't take his hand but threw his arm mostly around Evan's shoulder as well to walk casually with him. Once inside he avoided the quietening-down chaos in order to go upstairs, saying goodnight to a few passerby's, with his arm no longer around Evan. He acted sheepish as Evan unlocked his bedroom door, almost on edge telling him to hurry. When it was open he went in quickly, a little.. suspiciously. As though he thought he'd be teased or called out about sharing a room with him. And he'd probably be right, there would probably be shouting of 'ARE YOU GUYS SLEEPING TOGETHER? TO HAVE SEX?' Probably.

He went and into Evan's bathroom with the door mostly shut, taking his Collar off, unclipping it at the back and rubbing his neck. A mark was always left by it, a red little ring around his neck that he rubbed. It was worth it. He was naked now of course, though. He placed it on the side and went to the basket in the room that was pretty much his now, getting a shirt and boxers, putting that on and coming back. "I.. kn-nn-know I should stay in my o-own room." He stuttered a little, struggling to get his words out at first, nervous as he came to sit on the large bed.

"I just get nn-nervous on my own." He'd never liked sleeping alone, the kind of child to sleep in his parents bed occasionally as a young teenager too. After his ordeal of being 'outed' by the zoo and local animal control force in London, his stutter had been worse and he clung to Evan a lot more. Aside from when he was taken to Vietnam with his parents to 'recover', for nearly two years. Clearly that isolation hadn't worked too well, but Evan always soothed his aching anxiety-ridden chest.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:30 am

Evan didn't make eye contact with anyone as he walked up with Spencer. Ignore everyone and they won't notice them sneaking away together. They didn't need any of the others coming up with their own ideas of what they were doing. None of them really knew the back story behind the two of them, all they knew was that joining this group wasn't the first time they had met.

"Don't worry about it Spencer." He frowned at the door, hoping no one would come and think to bother him and find Spencer with him. Evan sat on the bed and motioned for Spencer to come over.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 am

Spencer lay down, actually tired from morphing around today, still semi-showing off to try and make friends. His muscles were tired and he lay on his side with a short huff, relaxing. "Your bed is nicer than mine."

Probably because he'd hardly used his bed, still stiff and new. He rolled onto his back, more against Evan shoulder-to-shoulder. "Y-you think we'll have a big mission soon?"
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 am

Evan yawned and stretched. "Who knows." he slipped his arm around Spencer's shoulders. He turned to face him on the bed and frowned a little. Spencer had been through a lot since they were kids, and since his powers showed.

"Mission could come along at any time, it might be worth going on patrol at some point, but until then we should keep training while we have the facilities to do so."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:02 am

Spencer's eyes fell slightly downward in thought, then trailed back up Evan's built chest to his face.

"Are we going to investigate your brother?"
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:04 am

Evan shifted uncomfortably looking away from him. "That's a private...matter. I don't want the group involved with that."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 am

Spencer nodded, his chest tightening a little. He chewed his lips and shifted to look away too. "Yeah, okay. I can help, if you need me too." He rolled over stiffly, getting comfortable on his stomach.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 am

"I know Spence." Evan said quietly, sighing heavily and turning onto his back. "But that's really something I need to do on my own. Don't worry about it."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:13 am

Spencer said no more, biting his lip as he faced the darkness of Evan's room, hand over his tight stomach until eventually he relaxed and fell asleep. At some point in the night he turned to face Evan, face in his back by his shoulders. As usual.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Evan got up early morning and left Spencer to head back down to the pool for a swim. It was a good morning exercise, and made a change from training or running around the beautiful gardens. The rising sun was visible from the pool as well so Evan swam to the edge to watch it rise. His only peaceful moments at this place had happened at the pool so far.

He went back to doing lengths after a while until his muscles started to complain and hoisted himself out to sit on the edge. He should probably move but he wanted to enjoy it here while the whole gang wasn't around to cause chaos. It was fun, no doubt, but sometimes it was too much.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Stretching his arms out as he yawned, Dax made his way down the steps from his room towards the pool area, satisfied that he was able to sleep well enough last night. The morning so far had been quiet, thankfully. While he had nothing against noise, there had been too much of it. 

Hell, time he could have spent introducing himself was instead used for wandering the gardens and enjoying the peace around here while it lasted, though he didn't dare go into the maze. Another place of quiet was the pool, and so he stepped through the wide doorway to take in the scent of fresh air while the sun rose. 

He blinked when he heard the telltale sounds of someone swimming, and turned to look, spotting another member of the group. He himself wasn't here to swim, but making a proper acquaintance wouldn't hurt. 

"Morning," he greeted as he walked near the edge of the pool.
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Evan didn't hear someone approach until they spoke. He should have probably been more careful really. He jumped ever so slightly and looked up, pushing the wet hair from his face.

"Mornin'" he said smiling a little. He hadn't met him yet, he didn't think. Evan had met so many people over the past couple of days he wasn't sure who he had and hadn't met to be quite honest. "I don't think I've met you yet." He said standing up next to him and extending a hand.

"Evan, Freefall." He said ever so slightly still out of breath but he was polite enough. "Nice to meet someone who doesn't have to make a huge scene when they enter a room." He joked.
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Griffin Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

"Don't think I've met you either," Dax replied, looking at the hand for a moment before deciding to shake it. "I'm Dax, Griffin." 

At the joke, he scoffed. He hadn't met everyone around here yet (more like no one) but with the noise he'd been hearing around, he'd probably have to agree. After all, he did like talking to someone like this and not have to shout over everyone else's voices.

"Scenes aren't my kind of thing," he added with a small chuckle. "Though they can be entertaining to watch, to an extent. I probably missed most of the party."
Griffin
Griffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freefall Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Evan laughed a little grabbing his towel and drying his short tuft of hair with it, he then let it hang around his neck. "Entertaining? Yeah I guess you could say that. Although honestly, Dax, you didn't miss much."

He glanced towards the house where he could hear the beginning of chaos starting up again. "And I have a funny feeling they'll be happy to make it up to you with more." he turned towards some seats and gestured.

"Want to join me out here for a bit longer? I'm not ready to go into that quite yet."
Freefall
Freefall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next