GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:55 am

"Bene, I'm looking forward to it."

Luca grinned at Kevin's state: all flustered and blushing like a virgin in an orgy. Slugger, he's adorable.

Oh, he was so going to do it.

Threading his hand through the other man's hair, he pulled him down for a kiss, just at the corner of the taller man's mouth.

"That's a teaser for next time, tesoro," he murmured in Kevin's ear. Really tempting, but he'll just end it with the kiss for now.

He pulled away, hiding his grin as he rolled his shoulders and walked towards his previous starting point.

Time for the big guns.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 am

Kevin missed the window to pull Luca back into a proper kiss, only watching Luca walk away.

And he says I'm a tease?! Kevin huffed in disappointment before noticing he'd long let go of his camera, the lanyard wrapped around his wrist the only thing keeping it from falling to the floor.

"Crap," he shot out before grappling it again, checking the battery life before continuing his observation.

"Reminder to self," he muttered closely to the still-recording video, "cut out all of that flirting action." God knows how awkward it'd be if he'd sent any of that to his peers.

Science. Science. Science. He chanted in his head, staring at Luca's distancing back through the video lens. He really had such a nice wais--

Shit, was this guy not wearing underwear this whole time?
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:52 am

Thurlow popped up once he was back to his spot.

"Be careful, Luca! I know you didn't do much, but your energy levels are already down to 40%. Probably because you didn't eat at all today."

Luca frowned as his stats emerged beside Thurlow. The dog was right, though. If he did cyclones right now, he'd pass out instantly.

And he didn't want to do that 250 metres in the air.

"Would it be alright if I don't do the extreme ones? I don't think I have enough energy to do them," he shouted to Kevin, who was fumbling with his camera.

Without waiting for a reply, Luca took wing, building momentum enough for a small whirlwind. He shot out and flung the whirlwind, miscalculating his throw. The whirlwind tore away at his hidden makeshift peacock pen.

"Merde, I worked so hard on that... ugh!"

He placed a hand to his crown as a shot of pain pierced through his head.

Okay, gotta stop now.

Luca slowly descended back, but that didn't stop him from staggering as he landed.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:15 am

It didn't take long before things were starting to go wrong. Kevin accidentally pressed a wrong button and started to fiddle with the buttons again.

Shit.

He heard Luca's shout from afar and returned a "Sure!" before looking back, only to find him up in the air, whirlwind already spinning towards... a pen?

Kevin winced at the noise, praying that didn't belong to anyone. He looked back at Luca who didn't seem like he was in a good shape as he came back to ground.

"Hey, are you alright?!"

Worried, Kevin sprinted to his side, supporting Luca's stance with his arms. The man didn't seem all that well.

Slugger. He overdid it.

"Luca!" Kevin looked over at Luca's face with concern, "Hey, do you need to go back inside?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am

Luca nuzzled Kevin's shoulder, grateful for the support. He smelled like crisp cologne and just... mm, Kevin.

"Hm? Ah.. yeah, please."

He leaned against the man's frame as they began to head towards the mansion, but he tried to avoid putting too much weight on him. Luca wouldn't want to burden him even more, especially with all of his carelessness. Slugger, he should've eaten something.

"Sorry for cutting our date time short, tesoro. And I was the one who asked you out, too," he mumbled quietly, bringing his arms up to wrap around Kevin's arm.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:09 am

Eventually Luca brought the two back in the hallways of the mansion. The weight of the equipment in his shoulder bag being heavier than usual. His lack of attention to Luca's status...

It was partly my fault.

When they'd finally stopped, Luca's words only made him feel a little worse. The man absolutely considered this as a date -- while, he was caught up romancing science.

"No, it's also my fault," Kevin stiffened at Luca's touch. "I should have been--"

Better.

He shook his head and forced a smile.

"Just get some rest. Let's not do any more research... dates."

It was probably for the best that he'd separate the two.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:09 pm

"No, it wasn't your fault. I was the one who was overexcited about this. Forgotten to eat in the process."

Luca's grip loosened when Kevin said to stop with the research dates. Noooo way. This was probably the only time he'd get to see Kevin in his zone, all nerdy and adorable. Luca wouldn't mind even if the other man talked about things he couldn't understand. If it's Kevin, it's probably worth listening to!

'Normal' dates wouldn't cut it at all.

"What? No! ... I mean, it only ended this way because I wasn't being careful! I like research dates!"

Christ, I already kissed you, you can't just say 'no more Kevin-is-extra-cute-in-his-labcoat dates'!
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:24 pm

"You what? Why? I--" Kevin stared at Luca incredulously, "I didn't even think you asked me for a date until just before."

Besides the spontaneous flirting (and that pleasant kiss), Kevin was sure he was being an absolute bore.

"I suppose if you're so keen on it," he resigned. "I get really caught up in my research, you know that right?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Now it was Luca's turn to look at Kevin in disbelief.

"What! Of course this was a date! Well, part date and part favour."  

Luca rolled his eyes. He wasn't stupid, of course he knew about researching and science being the other man's life juice.

"Which is why you'll be researching on me, yeah? You'll get caught up in your research of me. So that's totally fine."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 pm

"Okay?"

He's an idiot. He's definitely an idiot.

"Oh man," Kevin laughed softly to himself, his hand pressed against his brow, shielding his face. It was all that he could give with his bemusement.

But he's perfect.

A small smile settled on his face and for a moment he looked at Luca fondly.

Do I dare?

Relaxing his frame, he reached out for Luca's face and closed in for a kiss. His thumb brushed against the Italian's cheek, tracing a line down his jaw.

He'd been wanting this. A proper one. One that'd leave the man breathless. Ever since that painfully lack luster one. (Damn him.)

Eventually parting, he looked into Luca's eyes with a silly beam on his face.

"Sorry... Well not really."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Luca raised a brow, wondering why the other man was laughing. What the slugger did he sa--

Oh.

Feeling Kevin's soft mouth on his own, he immediately returned the kiss, eyes fluttering shut. He felt his hold on Kevin's arm go slack, but he didn't careee because Kevin was kissing him and nope, nothing mattered anymore.

When the (super hot) nerd pulled away, Luca's eyes were still closed, his tongue flicking out to lick his lips. That tasted soooo good.

"Mmnn, really, babe? Is that all you got?"

He smirked and pushed Kevin against the wall, their kiss spiking up his adrenaline.

Totally not regretting putting on pants.

"Looks like you've got more research to do," he purred, weaving his hands through Kevin's hair.

"I wouldn't mind helping you with data collection. Mmhmm. Not at all."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Who was he kidding? Luca wasn't going to stop there. He knew it, otherwise he wouldn't have done so. He felt his back collide against the wall, his eyes twinkled in excitement as he looked at the equally eager party.

“Not even.” Kevin’s hands travelled down to Luca’s back, tugging him closer removing the remaining gap between them.

Aah. His heart crashed unsteadily against his chest, enjoying the feel of Luca's fingers through his hair. He shifted his position, burying his head into his neck only to shower kisses.

He loved his scent. It was like clear, clean air. Very like him.

"Mmm... You're absolutely right," he whispered into Luca's ear, "but I'm thinking this should be off the record. How about your room?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 pm

Luca didn't even know what he was doing anymore. He had left leg wrapped around the man's waist, his growing hard-on rubbing against his flat stomach as he relished in Kevin's soft kisses.

Maybe he needed to research about self-control.

The sound of Kevin's husky voice in his ear sent shivers down his spine. He moved his hands down, raking his fingernails against Kevin's chest, growling:

"Mm, yeah.. Fuck me."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Kevin couldn't take it any more. Not one second.

"You're too keen-- We're moving now."

As fast as they could, they raced into Luca's room. Behind locked doors, they relished in each other's skin until they grew tired, holding each other contently under the covers until sleep blanketed them. Kevin also shared a few laughs and stories as they nestled in silence, particularly enjoying teasing Luca about his amusement of his lack of pants.

As it did, morning arrived and Kevin, the usual morning bird, was still unwilling to wake from his sweet dreams.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Luca curled up against the warmth emanating from the other side of his bed. He was still half-asleep, sighing at how comfortable everything was. He entwined his legs with the pair beside him, and almost dozed back to sleep.

... Wait a minute. Another pair of legs?

Curiosity got the better of him as his eyes slowly opened to find Kevin's adorable sleeping face in front of him.

Oh my God. He's still here. Oh, slugger, I fucked him on the second date. I didn't know I was this lucky, Luca thought as he pressed light kisses to the collarbone across him.

"Thurlow, take a picture of his face, will you," he asked his MeChip as he pulled away to get a good shot.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:14 am

The scientist stirred in his sleep as he registered a loss of warmth from him. Kevin turned over with a groan, head face into the pillow, before pulling up the covers over his head.

I don't want to get up. He took a sharp breath, noting the unfamiliarity.

"Hmmm?"

I'm not in my own bed-- Oh.

Kevin lethargically smiled to himself at the memory, still hiding in the darkness of the quilt. His arm ventured around the bed, noting a fall in the mattress beside him.

He's still there.

His palm peaked out outside the covers, fingers wriggling in Luca's direction in search for companionship.

"Morning..."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:27 am

"Good morning to you, too, tesoro," Luca said with a chuckle as he returned to cuddle up against Kevin again, already getting used to the feeling of intertwined limbs and cold feet.

He took the man's exposed hand and brought it to his lips, kissing each knuckle with adoration.

"How're you? You doing okay?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 am

Luca was back in his arms, and Kevin laughed as he basked in his comfort.

"I'm doing great."

His legs rubbed teasingly against Luca's for a while before coming out of his temporary hideout for air -- and to lazily kiss the man upon sighting his face. His free hand snaked around Luca's back and he proceeded to ghost his fingertips against his skin.

"How about you?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am

Luca smiled into the kiss, his toes curling in delight. When they pulled away, he squeezed Kevin's legs in between his as the man's fingers began tracing circles across his back.

"Just had the best 'good morning' kiss ever, so I'm pretty good."

Luca planted another kiss on that delicious collarbone, resisting the urge to swipe a tongue at the smooth skin.

A loud grumble suddenly pierced through the comfortable silence, breaking the mood. He quickly looked down at his stomach and blushed. Oh, slugger. He hasn't eaten at all.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 am

Kevin initially froze at the audibly loud noise, but then he was in a fit of laughter at the sight of Luca's adorable embarrassment. Part of him wanted to just keep him in his arms even more than he already did.

He couldn't wipe the beam off his face.

"We should get you something to eat."

He patted Luca's back, before slipping out of the bed. Eyes scanned the room, picking up the pieces of his outfit he'd thoughtlessly flung across the room last night to get dressed.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:24 am

Trying to rub off the redness in his cheeks, he watched Kevin get out of bed. Specifically, he was just admiring Kevin's butt. Mm.

"I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that ass for breakfast," he mumbled before following suit.

He grabbed some fresh clothes from his cabinet, still too lazy to get himself a pair of boxers. The Italian preferred being in commando anyway.

"I hope they still have leftover waffle batter..."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:36 am

"Not if you're going to faint on me." Kevin teased at Luca's mutter as he zipped the fly of his jeans.

Finally dressing himself, Kevin tried to iron out all the wrinkles in his shirt. Slugger, it wasn't going to happen.

Oh, whatever.

"I'm going to borrow your bathroom." Kevin headed inside to fix his unruly bed hair and after two minutes was ready to leave.

He walked up to Luca. Hands reached to his head combing through his beautiful long locks. He envied it's feel, wishing his own hair were as easy to deal with.

"Let's head down to the kitchen."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:48 am

"Then I'll have your ass for dessert, then."

Pulling the worn T-shirt down to his stomach, Luca grinned as Kevin's hands ran through his hair. Mm, he should do that more often. The Italian took the man's arm and hugged it to his chest. He motioned to the door with a tilt of his head and pulled at Kevin, excited to finally eat something.

"C'mon, hotshot! I wanna eat!"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:25 am

Surely it's your ass I'll be having.

"Alright," Kevin lead them out into the kitchen, unabashed about being seen by anyone in this early morning. It was a strange feeling -- the lack of care. There was more pride and bliss involved than he'd thought for two dates. It'd been like he'd won the lottery with the shared intimacy with the hot Italian. The sex was unsurprisingly great, and so was getting to know him. However, he was keenly aware that their relationship (whatever it was becoming) was still at it's infancy.

Aww man, did we go too fast?

Was he being swept up by Luca's advances too much? Maybe.

He shook any more negative thoughts away, choosing to live in the happy present with Luca by his side.

Eventually reaching the kitchen, Kevin let go of Luca to immediately preheat the waffle iron. He was starting to get real hungry too.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:52 am

Luca left Kevin with the waffle iron and grabbed some food from the fridge. He took out the raspberries and the blueberries, along with the butter and syrup. Poking around the fridge, his hand bumped a cellophane-covered pitcher.

"Oh hey, leftover batter!"

He took that out as well and set the food on the table. The Italian walked over to the other man, laying down the butter and batter next to him. Luca gently placed his hand on the space between Kevin's shoulders, remembering last night. He hoped he didn't leave any welts on his back, but the other man's wince said otherwise. Was it just him, or were his muscles kind of tense? That was weird. It was usually the other way around...

"Kevin, are you okay?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next