GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:24 am

"Oh. Sure. I better let you go," Kevin returned with a smile.

The two got up from his bed, and a sudden shot of pins and needles racked him. But that train of thought was interrupted with Luca's peck on his cheek. It brought upon butterflies in his stomach, and a silly grin immediately appeared on his face.

"No problem. I loved it too."

He curled his toes for a moment, hoping the blood would pool back into his legs, before slowly (albeit awkwardly) walking his way towards the door.

"There you go," he said, opening the door for him. "Thanks for helping me out by the way."

For someone he just met, he really enjoyed Luca's company.

"Oh, and I don't know about you, but we should do this more often. With less tears and maybe more talking. I'll see you around, alright?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:58 am

Luca chuckled at Kevin's waddle to the door, patting his back as he walked towards the door. His grin widened at the sound of more dates. (They're totally dates.) Looks like he didn't screw up that badly.

"Mm, we definitely should. Especially the 'less tears and more talking part'. Uh, and don't tell anybody about the tears, yeah?"

It was already embarrassing enough that he cried that hard in front of somebody he just met. If Dax found out about the crying, slugger, he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"See you, Kevin."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:35 am

Kevin shut the door as he watched Luca leave. He sighed with content, basking in joy, before he looked down at his shirt.

"Slugging--"

He groaned, unbuttoning the top and tossing it on his chair. He wasn't fond of making contact with it anytime soon. He moved towards his bed, clearing up the mess for some much needed shut eye after he went to take a shower.

[ time skip ]

Kevin in his drearily silent lab space spun himself dizzy in his office chair. His eyes were closed as he continued turning around, gaining continual momentum with a push of the edge of his desk.

He was in an uninspired rut. It wasn't as if the passionate scientist didn't have his ups and downs in his work; he always did. Eventually he would readily get on his feet and get back to work. But not just yet.

He didn't think he could type another paragraph again.

Eventually he stopped, a dull headache creeping in as he opened his eyes to a blurry view.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

"Thurlow, shut the fuck UP!"

Luca pressed his pillow to his head, trying to get back to sleep.

"B-But it's already two in the afternoon! You can't just sleep the entire day, and you missed waffles and bacon for breakfast a-and lunch! It was mushroom quiche," the dog whined, ears pressed to his head.

"Watch me, you fucking stronzo."

He watched the holographic Sheltie mewl and lay down, looking at Luca with his slugging puppy eyes.

"And I thought you wanted to hang out with Howland today...," Thurlow murmured. Luca guessed that the only reason why the stupid dog called him by his surname was because 'howl' was in it--

"Oh slugger, right!" He jumped out of bed, and headed straight for the shower. Damn, so much for a lunch date. Luca stripped out of his boxers and turned the shower on.

"Call him for me, would you? Ask if his schedule's free."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:55 pm

"Kevin! Kevin!"

The scientist's MeChip materialised before him. Ophelia: her voice chirping, her eyes excited, her hair tied back and dressed in lab attire matching her own.

"Hmm? What is it Fely?" Kevin squinted, his vision not yet clearing.

"You have a call from Luca. He's asking whether you're free."

Kevin pressed his palms gently against his eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Answer the call."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:21 pm

The warm spray of the shower was not helping Luca wake up at all. He was about to doze off until Thurlow startled him.

"Luca-Savé! Incoming call from Howland," he announced, his tail wagging into a frenzy.

Luca grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted the contents onto his palm.

"Never call me that ever," he muttered, and the call clicked.

"Afternoon, bello! Sorry for bothering you, if ever, but I was wondering if you'd mind me returning the favour for the other night," Luca asked and started rubbing the shampoo into his hair. He hoped the sound of the shower wasn't too loud, it'd be annoying to shout right now. Thurlow's shrill-ass voice was already hard enough to listen to as it is.

"I wouldn't mind helping you out with your... uh, research, right now. So what do you say?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:44 pm

"Answering the call, Doctor~"

Is he calling me from the shower?

Kevin raised a brow at the sound of pelting water in the background upon the transmission of the call.

Ignoring Luca's strange decision, he promptly agreed. He probably needed a change of pace.

He did promise too.

"Afternoon Luca!" He started, "Sure, I'm down in my lab right now. Come down any time. I won't disturb your shower for now-- I'll see you later!"

Promptly, he waved at Fely to end the call.

Settling into his chair, his eyes closing once again, his mind flickered to the notion of Luca in the shower.

Rouge tinted his cheeks.

"Kevin, your bpm is higher than usual during this time of day."

"Shhh Fely," he scolded, "That's absolutely unnecessary."

A fairy-like laugh left Ophelia's lips before she disappeared.

Bad thoughts, Kevin. BAD THOUGHTS.

After a quick slap of his own cheeks he went to find some fresh documents in preparation for Luca's arrival.

Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:20 pm

"Bene! See you in a bit, bello."

Luca hung up and pumped his fist.

"Yes!"

He quickly rinsed out the shampoo and rubbed soap in frantically all over his body. Luca stepped out of the shower and he couldn't wait for his body and hair to towel-dry. The Italian raised his arms and pushed, dragging gusts of air down his body and leaving him dry and shivering.

Rubbing his arms, he strode over to his closet, ignored his underwear drawer and pulled out his hero suit. Sleek, skintight yet comfortable and smooth to the touch, just how he likes it. Slugger, his design's genius.  

It'll be easier to work with my powers with this on, so, whatever.

Grinning, he suited up, tied his hair up and put on his father's aviator goggles atop his head.

"How do I look, Thurlow?" He checked himself out in the mirror. It was part of the ritual, and he never leaves without doing so.

"Why didn't you put any underwear on, Luca-Savé? That's gross," the MeChip commented, ignoring Luca's question.

"Shut the fuck up, stronzo. Ugh, whatever, let's go."

With one last touch-up on his hair, he left for Kevin's lab.

Last edited by Plume on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Everything was set. Computer still on, documents printed and piled, video camera on. Kevin just sat in his chair, waiting for Luca to arrive.
After a certain point he got a bit impatient.

Kevin walked around in circles for a while before opening the door and peeking his head outside to see whether he was arriving.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 pm

There was one thing Luca didn't take into account.

Where the fuck was his slugging lab?!

"Thurlow call him again, would you? Shit, totally forgot." Thurlow appeared in front of him with eyes full of mischief as he called. Luca sneered at the dog, but that didn't do shit to the dog's expression.

"Bello? Do you mind telling me where your lab is?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 pm

Kevin almost slipped with the sudden appearance of Fely again.

"Another call from Luca, Kevin~"

Kevin nodded and answered the call. Luca's query a bit of a surprise to him. Didn't he know?

"What? Oh sorry. It's down the hallway where you met me. Just two doors down on the left."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:10 pm

"Grazie, on my way."

He dropped the call and sighed. He was going the wrong way.

Luca managed to find the room under a few minutes, not wanting to make Kevin wait any longer. He stopped at the door, fixed his hair and knocked.

"Hey, it's me."

When the door swung open, Luca was greeted by Deity Dick in a lab coat.

Slugger, why didn't I put on underwear?
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Kevin walked back into his room and waited, his patience returning, knowing Luca was on his way. Soon enough he opened the door for Luca to come in.

"Hell--" Kevin was greeted with Luca in his hero suit. For some reason he hadn't expected it. (Although it was a nice treat.) Immediately, he couldn't help but pinch at the material at his side.

"Aerodynamic material. I guess you wear this on your missions? Nice design by the way. You probably make the fans go wild."

He stepped back to get a brisk once-over Luca, before pulling an excited, "It's perfect for the job."

"Anyway more importantly," he continued, blinded by excitement, as he skipped over to grab all his equipment and throwing them into his favourite shoulder bag. "You're here to show me what you can do. So let's have it. Do we need to go outside?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Luca was startled out of his reverie when the other man pinched his side.

"Wh-What? ... Oh, uh yeah, it's my suit. It's my of own design, yeah," he stammered, mind still clouded with fantasies (that he never knew existed until now).

Get a grip, Luca!

Luca shook his head, trying to clear it. His eyes scanned the room, filled with things that were probably more expensive than his MeChip. Nope.

"Outside's better, gives me a lot of air to work with."

And decreases the chance of Kevin seeing his slugging crotch. Hopefully.

Luca fiddled with his aviator goggles as he waited for Kevin to finish packing. He pointed at the door once the scientist zipped up his bag.

"You ready to go?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:57 pm

"Sure, let's head outside." Kevin threw his bag over his shoulder and smiled, leading them out of the lab into the garden.

"This should be okay." He stopped at a wide open space, placing his bag down to ferret around to pull out his video camera. Waving it at Luca, he asked.

"Mind if I record this?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 am

Wind conditions were always perfect in the garden, and there were loads of clouds in the sky today. Luca stretched out his arms, sighing in contentment as the wind played with his hair. When Kevin pulled out a camera, he turned his head away and clucked his tongue to himself.

Fuck, right. Observations.

He turned and nodded in reply, his face bearing a strained smile. If he looked hot even while writing down this shit, he was going to kill someone. Once Luca was done stretching, he pointed at himself.

"Will you be putting anything on me?"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:22 am

Ah right.

"Yeah, just give me a moment." Kevin crouched down, reaching for a wrist band installed with an aerodynamic probe. Approaching Luca, he strapped it on securely. He pat at Luca's arm with a small smile in reassurance.

"That's all I need to do. It's just an aerodynamic metre. Won't hurt you at all."

He started to walk away, stopping at a length that he hoped was enough for him to run fast enough if anything adverse happened.

"Alright, can you hear me?!" He called from the distance, as he fiddled with the settings of his camera. Eventually pressing record, he pointed the camera in Luca's direction. "Just show me what you can do!"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am

"Just show me what you can do"? What kind of fucking question is that?"

He shook his arm to test the wristband's grip. It didn't shift, so that was good. Luca decided that it was best to start with the small stuff, and get to the offensive moves later. He crouched down, breathed out and shot to the sky.

As soon as he reached the clouds, Luca threw an imaginary lasso around a cloud. He pulled at the 'lasso', and the cloud began to shrink, its colour turning into a dark grey. Once small enough, the Italian spread out his hands, dividing the cloud into pocket-sized clouds. He brought them to a small pocket at his hip and returned to the garden.

Luca landed with a thud and jogged to Kevin. He took out one of the spheres, and offered it to the scientist.

"Here, I use these for smokescreens and shields. You can have one. They're under a ton of air pressure and they activate once you throw them."

Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:50 am

Kevin watched Luca zip into the sky only to shortly return to ground with a pressurised sphere of gas. Taking the lightweight smoke bomb in his hand, he proceeded staring at it in fascination.

"I'm guessing that it's simply sudden force which triggers the reaction?" He contemplated tossing and catching it, but opted out on the idea. "Containing air pressure in a small pocket of space -- scary stuff if used wrongly."

I don't really need one of these-- Nobody should be around, right?

"Watch out." Taking a few steps back, and gently pushing Luca aside, Kevin threw the sphere far across the garden, watching it explode.

"Nice!" He said, continuing to record the smoke streaming into the sky, "You really can't see beyond the smoke."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 am

"Mhmm, it took me a long time to perfect them."

Luca threw another sphere up in the air, adding more to the fog. With a wave of his hand, the fog began to form a dome around them. He flicked his wrist and the dome solidified, almost like gelatine.

"Um, I don't know much about the science for this one. I guess I transfer all of the water to the outer surface of the shield? Something to do with surface tension, probably. The remaining fog is a little thinner inside, acting as a buffer, in a way?"

He didn't really think about all of these things; he just did them.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:16 am

Kevin's mouth opened in excitement as a shield formed around the two from above. Adrenaline kicked in -- he probably hadn't been this excited since his high school science fair.

"That seems about right," he said before reaching to have a feel of the dome, "Does air just continually diffuse straight into this dome? Hypothetically, if there was a poisonous gas outside would we be able to find safety under this?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:27 am

Luca grinned at the man's excitement and scooted a little closer to him. He began mess up Kevin's hair with the surrounding fog, making his hair frizz out. Hehe.

"Nope, other than my fog, gases aren't able to diffuse into the shield. If ever that does happen, I either just thwart the gases out of the way or pressurise the poisonous gas and keep the sphere for later. The former is trickier, so I normally just turn them into spheres."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 am

Whoa!

"Hey--" Kevin's hair started falling out of place and his hands went straight to his head, trying to fix it up. He turned around to look at Luca, pulling a faux frown and throwing a light punch at his bicep.

"So you can replenish the oxygen supply in here," he went back into thought, raking his hair back.

"There's no need for us to plant trees if we plan to camp out in here then," he partly-jested.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:47 am

Luca sniggered, rubbing at his arm. Kevin looked like a teen Einstein. Except taller.

"Yeah, I can. Which also means I can do the opposite. For enemies, of course."

He reached out to smooth out stray strands of hair on the other man's head, and he gasped at Kevin's comment.

"Ooh, bello! Are you asking me on another date? We haven't even finished this one yet, oh you're so sweet!"

He batted his eyelashes and placed a hand on his arm, lightly squeezing the muscle.

Ugh, he'll never get tired of this.

Last edited by Plume on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:33 am

"Dangerous," Kevin mumbled to himself. He didn't mind the air of formidability. It made Luca a useful companion. (And it was a bit hot too.)

Luca's hand reached out towards Kevin's hair and he waited for it-- at least until his eyes widened in surprise.

He didn't really intend for another invite -- at least intentionally. Heat crept up his neck.

"If you don't mind I gues--"

Wait, fuck, was this was a date? Did I miss the memo somewhere?

He smiled in embarrassment at Luca, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, yeah sure."

It was probably a joke, Kevin. Science first. Making out with the superhero later.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next