GG's Divine Queer Posse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:01 am

Luca shook his head as he nuzzled his neck, placing light kisses to the skin.

"Mmm, I'm sorry for ruining that night, I never meant to. I missed you, too."

Ugh, now would be the perfect time for make-up sex. If only.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Fluffy Sheep Experiment [Sci-Fly, Plume]

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 am

Kevin quietly enjoyed the hug in silence for two minutes before making some distance to get a good look at Luca's face.

"So, have you been taking care of yourself?" He asked placing a kiss to his temple, after brushing Luca's cheek with a thumb. He realised the answer was probably not positive nonetheless, but still dared to ask with concern.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:31 am

Luca frowned when the man pulled away, but immediately beamed as a kiss landed on his temple. B'aw, now Kevin's just being a total sap. 

He loved it.

"I don't think staying isolated in your room and grabbing a snack in the wee hours of the morning for 4 straight days... isn't considered taking care of myself, yeah?"

He patted at his belly and squeezed his own cheeks, noticing how skinny he got. Creating fog in his sleep was tiring.

"Now that that's over, I wanna eat!"
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:10 am

While Kevin hadn't been exactly taking care of his own self, it was definitely not as bad as Luca. He still ate when he was hungry... It was just terrible, and just enough for him to stop thinking about possibly setting off his stomach for a few hours.

He rubbed at his own stubble which had becoming noticeably bothersome.

Note to self: clean up your lab... and yourself.

"Right," he chuckled as an arm snaked around Luca's waist, "Let's get something proper to eat."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 am

Luca playfully bumped their hips together and kissed Kevin's shoulder.

"Yes please."

He led them to the kitchen, with Luca admiring the stubble and saying it aloud. He was tempted to kiss his chin, but it looked like it might've hurt.

As soon as they made it to the kitchen entrance, Luca sprinted to the refrigerator, almost pulling out the hinges of the door as he opened it.

"Slugger, I hope there's enough food."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:41 am

Kevin followed suite, peering into the fridge from behind Luca.

The moment his eyes set on fresh ingredients, he knew he was a lot hungrier than he thought.

He saw chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruit, among others' leftovers.

"Any ideas? I'm starving."
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 am

There wasn't anything good to eat. Sure, there was fruit and chocolate, but he wanted something filling and fresh from the stove. With lots of grease. He loves grease.

"Oh no..."

He stared at the fridge, devastated. For the past few days, a certain type of food kept popping up in his head.

"... Should I make pizza?"

Flashbacks suddenly appeared in his mind, and his eyes widened in fear.

Kevin doesn't know about the pizza.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 am

"Pizza sounds perfect!" Kevin responded enthusiastically. "I haven't had some in a while." He manoeuvred himself past Luca to start grabbing anything he liked.

Parmesan, peppers, mushrooms, tomato paste, pineapple.

This was going to be great.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 am

This was going to fucking suck.

Luca rubbed at his face. Ugh, why did he say that?

"Okay, I'll just get some rope. And antiseptics."

One time, Dax asked him why couldn't just order some pizza. 

That was the first time Luca punched him in the face. 

That isn't pizza, he remembered sullenly as he spat at his childhood friend, (who was cowering in fear at the time) it is an insult to ITALIAN INGENUITY!

Luca apologised after a few weeks, so it was all good.

Sighing, he stood up and went to the training room to get the supplies.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:17 am

"Sure-- Wait, what?" Setting down ingredients on the table, he spun around to see Luca leave the kitchen.

Ropes? Antiseptics?

He'd always make his pizzas using pre-made bases to save time, but he was pretty sure you didn't need to be that aggressive to make the dough.

Letting the confusion slide for a bit, he went to pour himself a glass of soda in wait.

Why the hell would you need rope?
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:32 am

Luca came back with the supplies, and shoved them into the scientist's hands. Before Kevin could ask, he silenced him with a quick kiss, looking at him with a serious expression.

"You'll know what to do when the time comes."

He quickly set up all of the ingredients, lining up the flour, yeast, cheese, meat and other toppings onto the counter. He preheated the oven, clucking his tongue in irritation.

"Damn, this is what we get when we waste units on five microwaves, no brick oven."

He ignored the other man in the kitchen, too busy to even notice the worried glances. Luca cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck. 

"Okay, let's get this shit started."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:51 am

Maybe this was a terrible idea. Kevin stared at the equipment balanced on his forearms. What the hell??

Placing down his soda, he placed the items aside before glancing over at Luca who already turned on the oven for the pizza... or pizzas?

"Hey, how many are you planning to make?"

Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:03 am

He took out a hairband that he brought along with the supplies, shaking his head as he tied his hair.

"I don't know, bello. I don't know."

And then, everything was a blur. One minute he was kneading dough, and flipping it over his head, the next, he shoves two pizzas in the oven and runs back to the counter. A cloud of flour started to form around him, his hair turning white and his clothes smelling like cheese and yeast. 

By the fifth serving, and three fresh pizzas sitting pretty on the counter, he couldn't see anything at all. 

Just white. 

And pizza.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:30 am

Kevin was extremely lost. The ingredients were quickly vanishing from the table and he didn't want to know what happened if he started meddling in any of it. Even with three pizzas dished out on the counter, Luca didn't seem to have any plan to finish. With another two more in the oven, Kevin finally decided he had enough of watching this.

"I'm guessing this is what's the rope for," he groaned, reaching for the rope and unravelling it in his hands.

Without a word, he quietly approached Luca, and did his best to hold the man down upon quickly looping it around him from behind like a wrangler.

He coughed frequently in his attempt, flour getting into his face and attire.

"I don't know what you're doing Luca-- but this isn't kinky at all!"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 am

Just as he was about to make another pizza, a rope wound around him, breaking his momentum. He began to fight against the constricting force, unfazed by the rope burns forming on his arms.

"No, io non sono fatto! Lasciare andare di me!"

But his fatigue got to him quick and he fell to the floor butt first, leaving him whimpering as he stared at his unfinished masterpiece.

Now he was just a sad, dirty mess.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Kevin could not understand a lick of what words were coming from Luca's mouth. As Luca fell, so did Kevin right beside him, sweat dripping from his forehead.

He slowly caught his breath, staring at Luca. While the whole event was unimpressive in its immediacy, he couldn't help but laugh at how comical it was in hindsight.

At least until he noticed the rope burns. Ouch. Getting up to grab the antiseptic and a cotton pad -- while turning off the oven on the way -- he returned to Luca's side.

He crouched down to get a better look at the injury, dubious about whether to undo his work on him just yet. He was now on an empty stomach and he wasn't sure if he'd have enough strength to go through that again.

"Back to earth, Pizza Plume?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 am

Luca slowly began to gain consciousness after a few minutes, his eyes scanning the room. He'll definitely have to clean all of that later. Good thing he was an air manipulator.

He tried moving his arms but winced as the rope rubbing against his skin. 

"Ugh, everything hurts. Kevin? How many did I make, tesoro? And can you remove the rope--"

The Italian sneezed twice, his eyes watering. 

Puttana, he felt like shit.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:42 am

"3 are outside and I'm pretty sure there's 2 unfinished ones sitting in that oven."

Kevin began to untie the ropes around him and once they fell, he began to tend to his wounds with the antiseptic.

"You should have told me if you knew you'd be like this," he scolded light-heartedly. "I thought I was going to drown in pizzas before I'd even get to eat one."

He paused for a moment, glancing at the still-hot pizzas on the table. His stomach audibly growled.

"I'm allowed to eat it now, right?"
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:52 am

"Thank slugger it didn't go over 15 this time," he sighed in relief. Luca pouted and scratched his chin, flour getting stuck in between his nails.

"Aw, but then it looked like you really wanted pizza. If I told you, you would've freaked out and we would've eaten shitty leftovers instead."

He thanked the other man once his rope burns were slathered with ointment.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll remove the other two. Mind helping me up, though?" 

Luca grinned and raised an arm, waving it in front of Kevin.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:06 am

15? Kevin gave an incredulous look as he dealt with the last of the burns.

At Luca's justification, Kevin refused to answer, knowing that sometime or another he would have wanted to see it first-hand. Only ever so amusing, he was sure he wouldn't ask for pizza ever again.

His hands were all greasy, and Kevin instead offered his forearm to pull him up.

Heading to the sink, he washed his hands before cutting slices through each pizza.

These look amazing.

He admired them, eager to dig in.

"I don't know about you but I think there's a chance we might just finish all of these."

He quickly grabbed a slice for himself and enjoyed every bite of it.

Beside all the wrangling, this was definitely worth the wait.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:41 am

Luca washed his hands and gave himself an 'air-shower', creating another big puff of flour around him. He quickly packed all of the flour together in a sphere and dropped it in the trash. 

He glanced at the counter and shrugged. That can wait. 

Sitting down beside Kevin, he stacked two slices atop each other, eating it all up within a few bites.

"My pizzas are the best. Mmhmm."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:58 am

They quietly took their time to have their of the pizza. Luca was right about the quality of his pizzas. It was too bad he had no plans to revisit them.

Reaching the third pizza, Kevin's mind went back to the strange event before.

"Since when did you learn you go on pizza making frenzies? Also, is it pizza-exclusive?"

God forgive if he triggered this again over a bowl of pasta.
Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Luca took a bite of his pizzas (he wasn't counting anymore) and chewed thoughtfully. He never really questioned it. It just happened.

"I never really thought about it. Oh, it probably started when I first tried to cater for a family reunion."

The Italian set his pizza-wich on his plate and wiped the grease off his fingers with a napkin.

"Mama stressed me out so much. I've only just gotten the hang of making pizza by then, and she kept on telling me how many people there were. I started freaking out and made by the dozens. Oh, and my cousin brought her new cute boyfriend over so I wanted to show off. Never worked out though, because I started to lose my head." 

He patted Kevin's shoulder with a grease-free hand, grinning.

"Don't worry, I can only make pizza."
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Herald Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Yeah, asking him to make pizzas was definitely a bad idea.

"That's good," Kevin replied with relief, knowing there wasn't anything else to worry. "I'm not asking you for pizza ever again though."

Pity though. They're good.

Herald
Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Plume Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:03 pm

They were down to their last pizza slices, the fifth pizza stored in the fridge. Luca, not knowing what else to do, took Kevin's free hand and ran his thumb across his knuckles. It was becoming a habit now, whenever they held hands.

He thought about their current situation. Since the whole mafia thing is more or less dealt with, what's stopping them from going to the next level? Were they still casually dating, or were they exclusive now?

He smiled at the thought, squeezing the man's hand in glee. 

Kevin being all his? That was great.

"Kevin, are we boyfriends now?" He didn't care if he was being straightforward now. They made up and they're happy. 

All they need to do now is to make it official.
Plume
Plume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next